Wednesday, August 26, 2020

My Main Character is generating conversation

 I found it really interesting that I get feedback on the main character of my sex journal series, Debra Johnson. Because of the taboo of females claiming their orgasm, my work may seem a bit intense. However, it's 2020 and vulva owners have been claiming their orgam since the 70s. No more do we have to fake the experience.  We can actually be taught how to have a great experience. As a Clinical Sexologist and Master Sexpert, I do this on a regular basis.  I wrote my work based heavily on my life because I wanted to keep the conversations about female orgasms going. 

The story is the journal of a bi-sexual sex fiend. She is an attorney turned madame who writes about her tryst in an attempt to learn about herself and why she uses sex in the way that she does.  The story is witty, but more so intensely erotic. The response to the series has been varied. First you have to find it. It's available on Amazon but its censored so I can't promote it.   It has been censored so much that it has been hard to market the series.  I recently found allAuthor and they are allowing me to market the books.  This is exciting to me because I can then reach an audience that is interesting in claiming their orgasm, using erotica to do so can be very advantageous to your ultimate experience. 

Your orgasm is your responsibility. Do what you can to have the best experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment